The Lower Polk CBD works closely with city agencies and non profits to help beautify and modernize the district.
Wo do tree plantings, lighting, alley way cleanups, improvements, and more. We work daily to make Polk Street a vibrant place for residents and visitors alike. Learn more about our ongoing and upcoming beautification projects here.
- Tree planting in collaboration with Friends of the Urban Forest and Lower Polk Neighbors
- Holiday décor – winter holidays, 4th of July, etc.
- Graffiti removal. If you would like graffiti removed from y0ur building, simply fill out this graffiti release form and return it to our office via email, fax, or hand delivery.
- Hemlock Alley Mural Project between Polk and Larkin. Five artists collaborated this spring. They created amazing murals with the theme of “neighborhoods in San Francisco.”
- Flower baskets on light poles
- Austin Alley
- Sgt. Macaulay Park
If you would like a mural on your building please contact your property owner or property owner representative and have them fill out this mural release form or they can contact the Lower Polk CBD at [email protected] or 415-775-1180.